Choosing a caravan
If you are in the process of choosing a caravan then you have a few things to think about before you actually buy a model. Caravans nowadays come in all shapes and sizes and have various features and benefits. So, it is important to choose a caravan that suits your actual needs. Things to think about include:
1. How much room do you have to store your caravan when you aren't using it? The space you have available here will play a part in how big the caravan can be.
2. How many berths do you need? Think about how many people will potentially be using the caravan at any given time. There is no point buying a caravan that is too big or one that is too small.
3. What do you need inside the caravan? Some caravans will come fitted out with basic furnishings and fittings and others will offer more luxurious options. So, think about how you'll be living in your caravan here.
4. What kind of car do you have? The car that you will use to tow your caravan will also play a part in the caravan you can buy. For example, if you buy a caravan that is bigger than the maximum towing limit of your car then your car shouldn't tow it.
5. What will you use the caravan for? If you will simply be towing your caravan on major roads to and from campsites then an on road caravan will probably be fine your needs. If you are planning on going off road/site then you should perhaps look at an off road model. If you want a caravan to be sited on a specific site then your considerations should be the inside of the caravan and the features it offers you.